How to vote during the water authority elections?
- Prepare yourself. The positions of parties joining the water authority elections are by no means the same. As of mid-February, you can get advice at mijnstem.nl.
- Expect a voting pass (‘stempas”) by regular mail 14 days ahead of the elections.
- Expect the candidates’ list by regular mail 4 days ahead of the elections, including the addresses of the (mobile) polling stations.
- On Wednesday, March 15th, 2023, you can vote at a polling station in your community by presenting your voting pass and valid ID. Are you not in a position to vote yourself? For example, because you have to work or are away on holiday? Then you may authorise someone else to vote in your name.
- On Wednesday, March 15th, 2023, provided you have received a voting pass, you may also vote for the Provincial Council.